Nepal promoted in Sichuan, China
Kathmandu: The 2nd Sichuan International Travel Expo- 2015 concluded at Emishan City of Leshan in Sichuan, China recently.
Nepal Tourism Board in co-ordination with Nepal - China Chamber of Commerce & Industries participated in the Expo held from 25-30 September 2015. The Pagoda style Nepal stand showcased various Nepalese tourism attractions and Nepalese handicraft items.
Twelve Nepalese handicraft companies also promoted their handicraft business at the Expo.
On the occasion, Chairman of Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Kevin B. Murphy, visited Nepal stall and assured of support for post-earthquake revival of tourism in Nepal.
The Expo was organized by the Sichuan Provincial Tourism Administration and Leshan Municipal People’s Government .About 150 thousands visitors visited the Expo.
China, with its booming economy and outbound travel trend and Sichuan Province with its direct flight connectivity from Chendgu to Kathmandu has immense potential of tourism market for Nepalese tourism industry, NTB stated.
More in this category
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- Nepal participates in BIMSTEC Tour Operators meeting
- Nepal expects more tourists from China: NATTA
- Himalayan Rescue Association elects new leadership
- 449 climbers scaled Mt. Everest this spring season , China suspends climbing permits for autumn 2017
- Nepal - China tourism sales mission launches campaign in China
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism