Cathay Dragon launches 10-day flash sale to mark 10th anniversary
Kathmandu: Cathay Dragon has launched an exciting 10-day flash sale for customers to mark the 10th anniversary of the airline’s services to Kathmandu.
Customers can now enjoy an attractive 10 percent discount on business class fares to all destinations on the Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon global network and a 10 percent discount on Economy Class fares to Hong Kong and destinations in North America according to Cathay Dragon.
The promotion starts on 10 December 2017 and ends on 19 December 2017 and valid to travel until 28 February 2018. Booking details are available at the airline’s website www.cathaypacific.com.
Cathay Dragon operates five flights a week between Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport and Hong Kong.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers’ experience at every stage of the journey is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible, the airline said.
More in this category
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- International conference on “ Resilient Hindu Kush Himalaya : Developing Solutions towards a Sustainable Future for Asia “
- ‘ Kanchenjunga Spice Garden Tourism Trail ‘ developed
- Chinese tourists visiting Nepal increased by 60% this year : Yu Hong
- NMA requests the government to renew the authority to issue climbing permits
- Nepali language book “Dolpo- A Living Museum of the World “launched
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism