Pokhara a naturally beautiful place: Japanese ambassador Ogawa
Pokhara : Japanese Ambassador to Nepal, Masashi Ogawa, said that Japan would continue to provide assistance to the development of different sectors of Nepal including tourism.
At a programme organised in his honour by Pokhara Chamber of Commerce and Industry here , Ambassador Ogawa said he would take initiatives to attract more Japanese tourists to Nepal and to provide support in other development construction endeavours.
Recalling that Nepal and Japan enjoy friendly relations since long, Ambassador Ogawa said that the relations would be further strengthened in days ahead.
He said that he would take initiative to take the sisterly relations between Pokhara Sub-Metropolis and Komagane city of Japan to the people’s level, saying Pokhara is a naturally beautiful place.
On the occasion, PCCI Chairman Bishwo Shankar Palikhe , urged Japanese ambassador Ogawa to create environment conducive to bringing more Japanese tourists to Nepal in the days ahead to help revive the tourism sector damaged by April 25 earthquake.- RSS
More in this category
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- Nepal sees 25 % growth in foreign tourist arrivals in 2017
- NTB launches " Experience Nepal - Cuisine and Culture ", celebrates 19th anniversary
- PATA Nepal launches campaign of “Vision 5 Million”, new leadership elected
- Cathay Dragon launches 10-day flash sale to mark 10th anniversary
- International conference on “ Resilient Hindu Kush Himalaya : Developing Solutions towards a Sustainable Future for Asia “
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism