Three casinos in Kathmandu
Kathmandu : The Department of Industry has approved foreign direct investment of Goa-based casino operator Goa Costal Resorts and Recreational Pvt Ltd.to operate ' Casino Pride' at Hyatt Hotel in a joint-venture with Nepal-based Entertainment and Recreational Pvt Ltd.
According to the DoT, the department has approved the company’s Rs 250-million investment proposal to operate the casino.
Goa Costal will be the third company to operate a gaming house under the new Casino Regulation after Silver Heritage and Casino Mahjong.
Hong Kong-based Silver Heritage started operating The Millionaire’s Club & Casino at Shangri La Hotel recently.
Another Casino Mahjong is operated at Soaltee hotel.- NTN
More in this category
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- ‘ Kanchenjunga Spice Garden Tourism Trail ‘ developed
- Chinese tourists visiting Nepal increased by 60% this year : Yu Hong
- NMA requests the government to renew the authority to issue climbing permits
- Nepali language book “Dolpo- A Living Museum of the World “launched
- TAAN elects new executive committee for 2017 - 19
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism