Three casinos in Kathmandu
Kathmandu : The Department of Industry has approved foreign direct investment of Goa-based casino operator Goa Costal Resorts and Recreational Pvt Ltd.to operate ' Casino Pride' at Hyatt Hotel in a joint-venture with Nepal-based Entertainment and Recreational Pvt Ltd.
According to the DoT, the department has approved the company’s Rs 250-million investment proposal to operate the casino.
Goa Costal will be the third company to operate a gaming house under the new Casino Regulation after Silver Heritage and Casino Mahjong.
Hong Kong-based Silver Heritage started operating The Millionaire’s Club & Casino at Shangri La Hotel recently.
Another Casino Mahjong is operated at Soaltee hotel.- NTN
More in this category
449 climbers scaled Mt. Everest this spring season , China suspends climbing permits for autumn 2017
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- Nepal participates in BIMSTEC Tour Operators meeting
- Nepal expects more tourists from China: NATTA
- Himalayan Rescue Association elects new leadership
- 449 climbers scaled Mt. Everest this spring season , China suspends climbing permits for autumn 2017
- Nepal - China tourism sales mission launches campaign in China
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism